We look forward to welcoming you to Arnprior Pumpkin Patch. We feel extremely fortunate to run the patch this year, as at times it was looking unlikely. So we can’t...Read More
We look forward to welcoming you to Arnprior Pumpkin Patch.
We feel extremely fortunate to run the patch this year, as at times it was looking unlikely. So we can’t stress enough how important it is for you to keep to these simple rules.
- Please adhere to social distancing throughout the patch. We have put in place extra measures to help, such as widening of paths and a one-way system.
- Please follow current government guidelines for the meeting of other families outdoors.
- We advise that you wear face masks when you are in the polytunnels.
- We ask that you use hand sanitisers regularly that are placed around the patch
Activities and services we are unable to offer this year
- We are unable to run the Quad Pods due to COVID restrictions
- We are unable to hire wellies due to COVID restrictions
- We are unable to have craft stalls or workshops that will attract a crowd
- We are unable to supply seating for eating in the polytunnels
- We are unable to have our indoor play barn
- We are unable to have face painting
Important measures we have put in place to keep you safe
- We have limited the number on the patch by 25%
- We have additional toilet facilities
- We have an extra polytunnel for extra space.
- We have a strict cleaning regime between sessions
- We have widened all paths so social distancing can be achieved
- We have sanitising stations and sinks throughout the patch
- Cleaning of photo boards regularly
What you can still enjoy on the patch
- New and exciting photo boards
- Over 10,000 pumpkins
- Tatties to dig
- Take away food and drink
- Bale Mountains (Under 12’s)
To get the best out of your visit please
- Have your ticket ready to be scanned on arrival (on a smart phone is fine)
- Please wear outdoor footwear (no welly hire this year and you don’t want to be “that” person in white trainers….)
- Dress for the weather
Please see the table below on how your visit will work in relation to your time slots
Other than that, we are very much looking forward to you visiting the farm this autumn.
Duncan & Rebecca